Yay! Time for my Wednesday Seven list! I’ve been looking forward to this for a while. It makes me really want to go re-watch all of these movies right now. This week’s topic is Favorite Movies.
1. The 40-Year Old Virgin: Yup. I this it’s hilarious. Probably Steve Carell’s finest work.
2. 300: Okay, I know that now this is one of those movies that everyone kind of makes fun of. But I love the bad-assness of it all. PLUS, it’s the first movie me and the honeyman ever saw together, before we started dating. So it will always be a little special 🙂
3. Beauty and the Beast: This is my ALL-TIME FAVORITE Disney movie! I love Disney movies, but this one takes the cake – bookish heroine, magical castle, talking objects, egomaniac jerk, tortured beast, love, and an awesome soundtrack.
4. Love Actually: The best romantic comedy ever. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love this movie. Except for my older sister Heather, because for some crazy reason she hasn’t watched it yet.
5. Pride & Prejudice: The GOOD version. This long version kicks the Keira Knightley-version’s skinny ass.
6. Sweeney Todd: LOVE this! The honeyman and I went to see this with my family – and none of us knew it was going to be a musical. We just thought it was a horror movie. Surprise! Me and the bf are the only ones who ended up loving it – and I have the soundtrack saved on my PSP. I like to listen to it when it’s rainy out.
7. Transformers: I looooove the Transformers movie! There’s something about seeing giant metal robot aliens fight and crash into buildings that I find extremely satisfying.
Honorable mentions: Hitch, Boondock Saints, all the Harry Potter movies (except the third), Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Wuthering Heights, and probably a ton more.
Leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite seven movies are!!!